Thursday, October 30, 2008

A series of fortunate events

1. I asked the ex to talk to the girls about him, me & J. Some issues were coming up & he needed to sit down with them. The end result was that they were in great moods when I picked them up & that continued through the night. I think they received what they needed to from him & I'm grateful.

2. I went to happy hour with some girlfriends. I haven't gone out with my friends in a long time. There is never enough time, energy or babysitters for me in this life. Well, J made it all happen & I am very grateful that it was almost as important to HIM that I go enjoy some time alone as it was to me.

3. The Phillies won the World Series. Now, I'm an Astros fan, but Brad Lidge did play for the 'Stros. What can I say? I'm loyal.

4. I fell in love last night all over again. Seriously, a girl could get used to this.

5. Tomorrow is Halloween, my favorite holiday of the year!

6. I won the lottery.

Just kidding on that last one. Just checking to see if you were payin' attention.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been missing you something fierce and had no clue as to where you were on the web. Then Kebs posted a pic of her "new do" at HM and it linked me to here!! Hallelujah!

Miss you bunches and bunches! Just started my own blog earlier this evening!

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! I am so happy for you!!! Make sure I am on the invite list! ;) And I must see THE ring!

Luv ya and miss ya girlfriend!

hippiechick said...

J sounds like such an awesome guy. Any guy who understands a woman's need to go out with her girlfriends definitely earns points.