Friday, October 10, 2008

Ready to run

Not only has this been the longest week in history of long weeks (I chalk it up to not being able to drink), but J popped the question. The question, not THE QUESTION.

He asked us to move in with them.

For real this time. If you've read my blog since the beginning you'll know what I mean.

In fact, in the duration of my writing this blog we spoke on the phone. He just ended our conversation with, "I love you baby & I can't wait for you to move all of your stuff in to my house."

I don't know if I should cry or run away. Maybe, both?

No, seriously, things have been going well for us. I think the key was to not FORCE anything or anyone & to just let the dynamics of this relationship flow naturally. And lately I've just learned to stop trying to control everything & do just that.

Hell, I even ate chicken last night & I didn't even get sick.

My outlook in life has changed so much that I hardly recognize myself anymore. The more time you spend analyzing everything the less time you spend enjoying anything.

Oh & this song popped in to my head while I was typing. Snicker.

No comments: