Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The EX Files - Part 1

I always say that there is a reason why a person is your ex. (Sometimes, there are a bazillion reasons.)

This EX files story is brought to you today by -

The ex-husband

I was calling him yesterday afternoon to let him know that he did not need to feed the girls dinner because I was taking them out to dinner after we went shoe shopping. I called his cell phone. No answer. I called his home phone. No answer. I waited half an hour & tried again. I called his cell phone, home phone & his work cell phone. NO ANSWER. I text him. No response.

At this point I am wondering what the fuck is going on. And I'm getting slightly annoyed.

Finally he calls me back. And I answer the phone -

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not dying..."

And his response?

"If you were dying why would you call me?"

Yes, that's one reason he is my EX.

No comments: