Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You know what happens when you assume, right?

I find it terribly frustrating that my former internet "friends" couldn't just email me to ask me for an explanation of yesterday's blog. Instead, some people flew off the handle at others & created a lot of drama that was absolutely hurtful to some.

So, with that being said, I am posting my response written on this blog to a member of a website that thought my blog was about them. Since you weren't capable of asking ME about this matter instead of assuming it was & decided to post about it on my blog, I will post right back to you so everyone can see. I have nothing to hide.

Thanks for bringing this drama to my blog. I have three more followers today then I had yeterday.

Dear Scarlet,

My blog is semi-fictitious (please don't tell my readers) & this entry is not based on one single internet site or gathering. I would probably not go around telling people this blog was about your site unless you want to ensue unnecessary drama.

I have been on my fair share of message boards & written similar vents on this exact same topic on this very blog! Feel free to search them out & again, those are not about any one site in particular.

I am sorry for any confusion,
Lola

No comments: