Friday, March 19, 2010

So, I'm going to do it...

I'm going to let my children meet my father. This is a huge deal. My father has never played a role in my life. I have blogged about this before. As usual, I have writer's block so I'm revisiting old topics.

I am going to Houston in two weeks for the twins' Spring Break. My Grandmother isn't doing well & she's been at my Uncle's house since she left the hospital. Her health inspired me to take an impromptu trip home. And, since we're going to be there I emailed my father. It's about time he met his six year old grand daughters. When he didn't respond to my email I text messaged him & he assured me that he would not travel that week so that he could visit with us.

We'll see how it goes. He isn't known for his follow through.

1 comment:

Sammie said...

))hugs((
Nate will be 6 in June and just met his paternal grandmother last week...