Sunday, January 25, 2009

Copper's Friday night vocabulary lesson

Friday night Hottie #1, Hottie #2, Wiener (AKA MR. WONDERFUL), his friend from Richmond, Copper, J & I went on the Centreville, VA town. I'll be honest. We may as well have been in Texas. Snort.

The Hotties, Wiener, J & I are regulars to "Party Hard Friday Nights". J & I tend to over do it & then we're both left feeling like shit for the rest of our kid-free weekend. J & I met Copper when were in Richmond & the whole pizza versus sex debacle went down. He's a delicious dish of a man who we all thought would hook it up nicely with Hottie #2. Needless to say that didn't work out so well...

Anyways, we all met at a Brewery for dinner & on to a bar that was featuring an 80's cover band. I almost wished I had worn my leg warmers. ALMOST! I probably still would have stuck out. I should have yanked out a few teeth, put on a cowboy hat & worn my spurs!

All in all we had a great drunken time. My backless shirt may have been a bit much, but whatever. In the course of the evening I picked up a few words from Copper that I want to share with y'all.

1. Cougar - an older lady looking for some younger meat.

2. Gunt - Basically a front butt or excessive gut that hangs over your pants in an less than attractive type fashion.

3. FUPA - a fat upper pussy area. Cringe.

I'm not sure how many of these words I will incorporate in to my daily life, but feel free to use them all in a sentence for me in my comments area so I can get a good laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How does one not know bunt or cougar? I am such a failure!