Monday, November 24, 2008

Lola's scientific experiment

I told J the topic of my blog today right after he made this comment to me last night.

"I wish you just got a period instead of acting like this for 3 days."

It actually made me laugh. Hard. And after a lice infested weekend I needed the laugh. (and the orgasm, thanks)

According to J, once a month for about 3 days I doubt our entire relationship. And instead of doing that he would prefer I just got a period like any other "normal" female. (I never had my IUD removed so no period.)

So, I'm going to do my very own scientific experiment on myself, of course. I will have my IUD removed. I will go without birth control of any type. (J is free to use condoms, but I see EPIC FAIL written all over that!) And we'll just see how much J enjoys me having a period every month.*

Have I told y'all that I love this man?

I do.

I really, really do. Because even on our worst days (or weekends) we are still very lucky to have each other.









*I'll probably get knocked up in about 3 months. And, I'm only giving it 3 months because we don't engage daily anymore. So, since we can't even keep the children we have lice free I'm going to postpone this experiment.

No comments: