Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is only a test.

Yep. It's Thursday. Thursday is the most tumultuous day of the week for J & I. Let's see, last week we fought about him helping his ex get in to rehab. The week before was the wedding garbage. At his brother's wedding a few weeks ago the Pastor was giving a little sermon & something I haven't been able to forget - YOU CANNOT KEEP SCORE. (and if you know me AT ALL you know that I would rather gnaw off my own arm than listen to anything a religious person had to say) But, I still insist he had a good point. When J & I fight we usually drag up old shit from a few Thursdays ago turning the little bomb off in to a nuclear warhead.

So, now, it's Thursday. And I'm not mad at him. He has not done anything wrong. I still love him. And, it's 11:30am.

No comments: