Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday's Random WHINEY Thoughts

1. This lack of sex is killing me. I may have to take up an extreme sport in its place.

2. I pretty much don't like anyone right now... except my kids.

3. My mouth is killing me to the point of tears & I canceled my extraction due to lack of funds. Sigh. I don't know what I'm going to do.

4. In case you haven't noticed... I am pretty miserable.

5. I'm hoping that I'll feel better after the weekend, but I doubt it.

6. I am so glad I'm getting out of the house tonight & hanging with my girlfriends!

7. See, I do have something to look forward to. See #6.

8. I am at a stand still in life & I know something has to drastically change for me to move forward. I just don't know what. Sounds like the hanged man to me.

9. TGI almost F.

10. Please pass the advil.

No comments: