Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thoughtful Tuesday.

My friend, MJ, called me this morning. We don't talk very often anymore. She's a busy nursing student & I'm a busy, whatever I am. So, it was nice to chat this morning while we were both driving to work. She mentioned she caught up on my blog & wanted to make sure I was okay.

I assured her that I was okay.

So, I figured I should write something a little more positive so that I don't seem like some big, ol' Debbie Downer.

J'Michael (J's new name) is starting a new company. He's going through a lot & I'm not making his life any easier. So, I'd just like to tell the world (or 4 people that will read this blog) how proud I am of him. I know dissolving one company & starting a new one has been mentally draining, but he still comes home every day with a smile on his face. Well, a half smile. Okay, well at least he isn't screaming. Snort.

And here we are almost one whole year in to this tumultuous relationship & some days I'm in awe that we've made it this far. We've had more ups & downs than a roller coaster, but I wouldn't trade it in for the world. The day we sat in the back of his Tahoe with the children watching the fireworks & he brushed his hand on my leg, twice, I was pretty sure this was going somewhere. And, it did. And, it continues to go somewhere every day even if some days it seems like it's going to hell. Snort.

That was a joke.

So, to my darling... because cheese is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! You made me tear a little. <3 Love you. Sending good vibes that the transition for J is easy!