Monday, May 18, 2009

It's just another manic monday.

I did, however, get up & go to the gym. It was awesome. And I feel good because of it... even if I didn't get to the office until 11:30am.

We had a low-key weekend. Well, up until Sunday. It was the Spring Festival & our team had a table. My boss & I got in to a huge fight & for about 30 minutes I was sure I was quitting. I'm not making any money anyways. What would it matter? We smoothed things over, but I am really starting to think that I'm not in the right place. I know I'm in the right career. I love real estate. I just can't survive on not making any money at all. I DID pick up a 750,000 listing that I'm really happy about, but if it doesn't sell then I don't make squat.

So, I can't put all my eggs in that basket.

J & I are fighting a lot again lately. He swears it is all career related, but I'm not so sure. We usually have the same fights, repeatedly. It's nice to not come up with new shit to argue about because we make the old fights REALLY DRAMATIC. Seriously. Roll eyes...

There was a time in my life where I'd pack it all up & just leave, but I can't do that. And I don't want to do that... most days. Para. I do want to get to a better place. A happier place. A more stable, solid place. And, it is going to have to start with me.

No comments: