Monday, May 25, 2009

Another wild night.

In an effort to show my cousin from Texas a great DC time, we enlisted in the help of our friends - Hottie #1 & Weiner. Every time we hang with them we just get stupid. Saturday night was no different.

We met the usual suspects in Georgetown. Weiner had docked his boat & was having a vicious crazy boat party. Hottie #1 had mentioned these to me before, but we had never been able to make it out. Now, I can see why they do this often.

First of all, blame it on the vodka. Para.

Second of all, J & I are nuts. And she was hot.

Third of all, well, cousin from Texas is a badass & that's all there is to it. All you have to do is scream, "Drink it like you're from Texas!" & she'll chug that bottle of vodka.

No Meg Stands that night, but plenty of good times & a lot less physical injuries. I actually stood on Mya's boat.



Too bad she had already left with Jordin Sparks.

Snort.

My life is insane & I'm insane because of it!

No comments: