Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Once a cheater, always a cheater?

My sister just told me that all cheaters are douchebags. I did cheat on my ex-husband. I cheated on him with my bestfriend. That was very douchey. I admit that.

But, I have changed. Or better yet, I have found my perfect match in a mate. I am married to someone who supports me emotionally, physically, sexually & everything in between. We are open with each other. I have everything in him that I didn't have in anyone else I've ever been with. He's a total package for me.

And, I am, for him. A total package and then some extra suitcases...

As far as changing, I have learned my lesson that cheating just really ruins your life & everyone else's life, too. And, J cheated on his ex-wife, too. We've both been there, done that, got the t-shirt & bore the scarlet letter "A".

Neither one of us is any different now, but we both just understand what it takes to make each other happy & we're okay with that.

So, yes, sister - cheating is douchey, but not all cheaters are douchebags. Some of us have overcome our pasts & decided to make wiser decisions as we gain age & experience.

Love you! <3

No comments: