Monday, October 11, 2010

Wishful Monday

Today is a day of wishes. Why? Because I said so. This is my blog & I'll do whatever I want.

1. I wish I had a million dollars.

2. I wish I knew what I was going to do with a bushel & a half of apples. Apple picking yesterday went quite well.

3. I wish I could get 70 followers on this blog. I've had 69 for 2 months now! C'mon. Someone hit the FOLLOW THIS BLOG button for me.

4. I wish I lived closer to my family. I miss them.

5. I wish hummus had no calories.

6. I wish my tailbone didn't hurt or feel like it was out of place. My butt is lumpy.

7. I wish my children did not throw tantrums like they did when they were 2. These tantrums are worse, actually. I'm sure I will be drinking a lot of wine tonight.


It's Monday, so we'll see how many wishes come true for me this week!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: