Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy bee stops to blog.

Seriously. Where does the time go?

Sybil is doing well. She's our new Aussie puppy & we're so glad we've added her to our crazy family. She runs with me every morning & sleeps in my bed at night. She has fleas & worms... both of which we are trying to remedy.

The kids are great. Thing 2 won an award at school & she will have a huge cheering section on Thursday as J, ex, me & my cousin visiting from Texas will be attending her assembly. I'm so proud of her. Thing 1 has a horrible attitude problem lately & some days I want to slap her, but I have refrained. Lavagirl is has been a bit emotional, but she is doing great in school & I'm very proud of her achievements this year so far! The boy is turning 12 in a few weeks & we're having a boy/girl party at the house. Lord, help me!

I am still busy at the school these days. Last week I went on a field trip with the Boy to Hemlock Overlook Park. I climbed 60 feet up in the air, walked a wire & then ziplined to my death. I mean, what I thought was going to be my death... I really didn't die, obviously. I hate heights, but dammit I was the cool mom on that trip! Snort.

I ran my first 5K on Saturday. Not only did I finish in 31:45, but I ran the entire thing & it was mostly uphill. Ouch. GO ME! GO ME! GO ME!

I've been working out still. I run with Sybil in the mornings & then hit the gym, so it's now double work outs. I have lost 5-6 lbs & am at a weight I've not been since high school. Hells yeah!

And aside from just now finding time to update my iPod & blog, I am going to have a busy few days with my cousin visiting, kids school & getting shit done around this house. Oh & partying with my cousin.

Until next time.

1 comment:

eednic said...

yay yay yay! i wish you lived closer so i could see you more often.