Friday, August 7, 2009

Random Friday thoughts

1. I went out to lunch today & left the house with two candles burning & the iron on. (iron was from J) My house didn't burn down. Whew.

2. TGIF. Seriously.

3. I went to the gym 4 times this week. I'm proud of that.

4. I am finally a Blackberry person. Snort. I love it.

5. J referred to me as a Stay at Home Mom to someone. It was strangely weird.

6. Wedding date has been set. Finally.

7. I need highlights. Badly.

8. The maid is back! I guess that means the economy is better.

9. I cut my foot in Target the other day on glass when a jar of Ragu jumped out of my cart. Three of my four kids started crying.

10. If you can't be good, be good at it!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

LadyHawk said...

You need to call me, I have a few questions on your wedding date.

Let's book a playdate.

Take a ride with me on:
www.calmingwinds.com