Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mooo fucking moo

Mooooooooooooooo...........

I try really hard to not pass judgement on people. But, now I'm passing judgement on those who pass judgement on others. It's a little bit of an oxymoron, but well, this is my blog & I can say whatever I want. Hmph.

The pasture is green over here on my side of the fence & I would like to keep it that way. I hate to get all fired up over people who don't really matter to me, but what can I say? I'm a human, not a cow. And, when a person matters to someone that matters to me, I would rather stay on my pasture, but sometimes I need to walk right over to the other side of the fence & say "HEY, YOU SUCK!"

So, go mooooooooo somewhere else. Don't be such an all-knowing bitch. Don't bend the truth to suit your needs. And stop dishing out advice that you don't even take yourself. Because, you're nothing but a judgemental cow.

Put that in your milk & drink it.

Mooo.

No comments: