Wednesday, August 27, 2008

About Lola Starr

Who am I?

I'm a 31 year old single mother of two identical twin daughters who are 4 1/2. We live in Northern Virginia - which is about as expensive as all get out. I am a Real Estate Agent who is also employed by the office where I work. This allows me a steady pay check plus commissions. I drive a Volvo. My children play soccer. I know what you are thinking. You have a song for that.


My ex & I get along - for the most part. We don't see eye to eye on everything, but we make it work. Sometimes I still call him "honey" on the phone by accident. Don't shoot me.

I have a boyfriend. He's a single dad. We met in a bar one Saturday night & the rest is history. And even though we tried to move in together way too quickly, we have an interestingly fun relationship. I now reside at my house, again. And I've quit trying to redesign his house to suit my needs. So far, this is working for us.

I'm bisexual. Thankfully, my boyfriend is okay with that. In fact, I think he's more than okay with that. We'll see.

And I have some of the best, kooky, hilarious, fun friends on the face of this planet. I get lazy about staying in touch, but when push comes to shove - I can round up a group of 7 to help me move.

No comments: