Friday, December 10, 2010

So, yeah.

I'm in a blah place in life. All of my friends have noticed. I've not returned phone calls, been on dates & hell, I have a problem returning emails.

But, I'm getting better.

I've been feeling stuck in a rut for quite some time. It's a combination of many, many things. But, mostly with the death of my Grandmother. Yesterday was her 80th birthday & she wasn't here to celebrate.

I have been trying to get J off the couch for hours to go get me a freaking bagel. Why is he home? He has been ignoring me all day long.

Snort.

With the help of my sister's creative mind I contemplating a business venture. I know, most businesses end if failure. Just ask J how his is doing. JUST KIDDING! We still have a roof over our head & food in our bellies. Anyways, it's no surprise I inherited a small fortune. I just want to put the small fortune to good use. Mix that with my love of exercise (zumba specifically) & you get the idea.

No more talking. I have a bagel to fetch.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I think that would be an awesome idea!!! I hope you go with it! <3