Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yes, I am still alive. Fuck you very much.

The wedding is in one week.
The wedding is in one week.
MY WEDDING IS IN ONE WEEK.

I have never had a wedding. I am very, very excited. It's been a busy summer. The kids are driving me nuts, Thing 1 & Thing 2 are still fighting, Lavagirl is still whiney & the Boy is still needy. And, I've had TK (my 17 year old cousin from TX) living with me for the summer. So, our full house is fuller.

Right now I am writing my wedding ceremony. My cousin is singing a romantic version of Heaven by Bryan Adams as I walk down the aisle. (or deck, as we're getting hitched pool side) Almost my entire family is coming! With the exception of my Uncle...

My sister will be here in two days with my nephew!

The rest of the family will file in starting Thursday.

I am fucking elated, but somewhat nervous about getting married in front of 80 people.

My daughters are walking me down the deck/aisle. Hearts. Hearts. Hearts.

It's a 10,000 dollar wedding of my step mother in law's dreams, but fuck it. It's going to be OSUM. (that's how Thing 2 spells awesome)

My Bachelorette party is Thursday night. Watch out! We are going to ride a mechanical bull & ride in a fancy, schmancy limo.

I gotta get back to my ceremony.

Peace!

1 comment:

Ralph said...

I wish you a very happy day and a long and happy marriage. Remember the Five Balls of Life and it will be just that. (My blog today lol)