Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's the little things...

I had a moment today. A good one.

If you know me right now, you know that I spent many hours volunteering at the elementary school. It's my job. And, I love it.

Today I went in for usual Tuesday activities which include art class with Thing 1, lunch with all 3 girls & then art class with Thing 2. I must have received about 25 hugs from kiddos in all three classes & a half a dozen "thank yous" from the kids. And I realized that my time there not only benefits my own children, but what I am doing actually benefits their peers.

And Lola was happy...

3 comments:

LadyHawk said...

Your a great mom !!!! By the way, I love the emergency water number on your blog now. See you tomorrow.

Esse said...

You're adorable! :)

Ralph said...

Might seem strange a guy following this blog but I love you "chaotic " style if you would not rather have a wacky artist following I could understand.